Kapwing is a web-based video editing platform that offers a wide variety of features to create and edit videos. It’s designed to be fast, intuitive, collaborative, and more powerful than ever before. The platform features a drag-and-drop timeline that’s easy to learn regardless of skill level.
- AI-Generated Videos: The platform generates unique, beautiful videos based on user queries.
- Drag-and-Drop Timeline: It features a drag-and-drop timeline that’s easy to learn regardless of skill level.
- Smart Cut: Automatic silence removal with Smart Cut.
- Subtitles: Word-by-word subtitles in a single click.
- AI Editing Features: Create content fast with AI editing features.
Kapwing Use Cases
- Social Media Videos: Make scroll-stopping vertical videos for every platform.
- Video Ads: Stop browsers in their tracks with gripping Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, or Pinterest video ads.
- Promo Videos: Create high-quality videos to promote your event, organization, course, business, or webinar.
Kapwing Pricing Model & Details
Kapwing operates on a monthly subscription model. The pricing details are as follows:
- Free: Edit videos up to 4 mins long; export in 720p; auto subtitler for 10 mins/month.
- Pro: $16/month billed annually. No Kapwing watermark on your creations. Create longer videos up to 120 minutes. Auto-subtitle videos up to 300 mins per month.
- Business: $50/month billed annually. Everything in Pro, plus these features for your team workspace: Auto-subtitle videos up to 900 mins per month.
Top Kapwing Alternatives
The top alternatives to Kapwing include:
- Adobe Premiere Pro: It’s not free, so if you’re looking for a free alternative, you could try Wondershare Filmora or iMovie.
- Final Cut Pro: Another great site and app similar to Kapwing.
- PowToon: A web-based video editor that lets you create and share videos.
- VN Video Editor: Another alternative to Kapwing.
- Adobe Premiere Elements: A great alternative to Kapwing.
Product Tags: kawping, kapwing studio, kapwing studio free, kapwing studio editor