Pixlr Product Overview:
Pixlr is a powerful photo editing and design tool that offers a range of features for both amateur and professional users. It is a cloud-based set of image editing tools and utilities, including a number of photo editors and a photo sharing service.
- Offers three subscription plans: Free, Premium, and Creative Pack.
- Compatible with various image formats such as JPEG, PNG, WEBP, GIF, PSD, and PXZ.
- Introduced new features in December 2021, including Brushes, Heal tool, Animation, and Batch upload.
- Offers comprehensive photo editing solutions, advanced background removing tools, and tons of icons, layers, and ready templates.
- Other features include Effects, Layers, Color Replace, Brushes, Adjustments, and Image Retouching.
- Offers easy resize, crop, flip, and rotate features, auto-fix options, creative and fun effects and filters, and the ability to preview image changes before applying them permanently.
Pixlr Use Cases:
- Pixlr is used by organizations as a cheaper and more accessible version of Photoshop.
- It is used to create graphics for campaigns, as well as posters, report covers, and other visual content for work.
- Given that users often use laptops with limited storage, the web-based platform that Pixlr provides is appreciated.
Pixlr Pricing Model & Details:
Pixlr offers several pricing plans:
- Free Plan: Costs $0, offers one seat and three saves. Provides limited access to AI tools and Pixlr X and E.
- Plus Plan: Costs $1.99/month, offers one seat with unlimited saves. Includes AI tools and ad-free experience.
- Premium Plan: Costs $7.99/month, offers one seat with unlimited saves.
- Team Plan: Costs $12.99/month with additional seats at $3.99 each. Begins with five seats and unlimited saves.
Top Pixlr Alternative Products:
Some of the top alternatives to Pixlr include Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Canva, and Fotor Photo Editor.